NEXT Wine Tasting Dinner - Saturday, August 24th
6:30 PM Start Time
Australia & New Zealand Wine Tasting Dinner
Dinner Reservations: Trail Inn 219/462-1482
Lodging & Dinner - contact Inn 219/465-3753
The Inn is that SPECIAL place that you deserve for a night, a weekend, that hectic business trip
or simply because.
- Private bath, Jacuzzi for two and snuggle by the fireplace - you have to bring the romance, though.
- DirecTV with Starz, Encore and the ESPN package included - FREE, DVD and VCR.
- Desk, easy chair, wireless internet, free local calls, with fax, printing and photocopying available.
- Flavia coffee and tea bar, snacks, beverages, and don't forget to save room for evening dessert - included free with your room.
- Awaken to fresh roasted and ground coffee with your hot, plated three course gourmet breakfast.
- Recognized by Northwest Indiana Business magazine as the best retreat center for meetings with corporate rates and amenities designed for our many business travelers
- Feautred in Midwest Living magazine, and voted BEST NW Indiana B&B by the readers of the Times newspaper and Shore magazine, to name a few. Three Diamond award by AAA/CAA..
- FEMA certified lodging (IN822) for federal/state per diem
- Alloway Suite offers a kitchenette and living room for meetings and extended stays, or simply spacious relaxation with an over-0sized Jacuzzi in the bedroom and smaller Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
- Aberdeen Suite offers a living room and the option to add the Dunnotar Suite as a 2nd adjoining bedroom
- Conference Room for meetings with audio-visual support included: LCD projector, overhead, dry erase; flip charts & easels, note pads, pens.
- Dining Room with our own chefs for that specially prepared menu - breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, receptions, showers, anniversaries, birthday. Create your own menu or select one of ours.
- Seating for up to 64 for a plated meal or 120 for a reception. Outdoor weddings in the Gazebo and receptions under canopy for up to 250.
- Bill's Supper Clubs scheduled throughout the year offer themed wine tasting dinners or groups can plan their own mystery dinners or luncheons with the Inn's mystery writer and actress.
- 2.7 miles South of US Hwy 30 on IN Route 2 Less than 5 minutes to Valparaiso University & downtown.
- Easy access from I-80, I-90, I-94, I-65 and US Hwy 30
17 GREAT restaurants in Porter County highlighted in the Fall 2012 issue.
- HIGHLIGHT the URL below,
- then RIGHT CLICK
- then select OPEN LINK
to see these Porter County restaurants.
ALSO - go to the THINGS TO DO tab on the Inn's Home Page & select Restaurants drop down arrow for a listing of some great restaurants and their contact infomation.