Inn at Aberdeen, Ltd in Valparaiso, Indiana email@example.com
1850s home completely remodeled in 1995 to create 11 spacious suites with king or 2-queen beds, Jacuzzi for two, fireplace, lazy ceiling fan, patio or balcony and over-sized private bath. DirecTV with Starz-Encore-ESPN plus DVD & VCR in suites. Kitchenette suite also available. The Inn's guests enjoy evening dessert and unlimited snacks & beverages in the Solarium and a 3-course breakfast. Free wireless internet throughout the property, Library, Gazebo, Gardens. Our own chefs and Dining Room for luncheons, dinners, wine tasting and mystery dinners, receptions, weddings, showers, birthdays & anniversaries, and business retreats with audio-visual support included. 18-hole championship golf course surrounds the Inn, salon spa and restaurant adjacent.
Check availability by your favorite room & reserve directly ! Click RESERVATIONS
Fall is here ! Check out "Things To Do" tab and then DUNES for some great activites and video for Fall fun and the Dunes State Park - over 3 million folks visit each year and it is rated one of the TOP 10 national parks in the US.
New RUCKUS WiFi system installed 7-6-15. Enjoy FREE WiFi with measured downloads of 92mbps and 5-bars throughout the Inn.
Its always time for romance in your private suite with warm Jacuzzi, evening dessert !
2016 weddings, showers and special events are booking NOW - don't miss your date - 13 already scheduled.
Enjoy new Vizio LED/LCD Smart TVs in every suite. With the new Ruckus WiFi 92mbps - you can stream your own Netflix, hulu-plus, flickr, amazon, and other programs to your room to enjoy.
The Inn is that SPECIAL place that you deserve for a night, a weekend, that business trip
or simply because.
Want to exercise ? Click on "The Inn" tab and the "Run Jog the Inn" or ask the Innkeeper for maps of our 5, 8, 10 & 14 mile circuits. Or bring your bike !
- Private bath, Jacuzzi for two and snuggle by the fireplace - you have to bring the romance, though.
- DirecTV with Starz, Encore and the ESPN package included - FREE on the Inn's new Vizio LED/LCD Smart TVs.
- Desk, easy chair, new Extended WiFi throughout Inn, free local calls, with fax, printing and photocopying available.
- Flavia coffee, espresso or cappuccino machine; tea bar, snacks, hot chocolate, and cold beverages, and don't forget to save room for evening dessert - all included free with your room.
- Awaken to the Inn's own Aberdeen Grogg fresh roasted and ground coffee with your hot, plated three course gourmet breakfast.
- Recognized by Northwest Indiana Business magazine as the best for business travelers with a retreat center for meetings and corporate rates and amenities designed for our many business travelers
- Featured in Midwest Living magazine, and voted BEST NW Indiana B&B by the readers of the Times newspaper and Shore magazine, to name a few.
- Inspected by the American and Canadian Automobile Associations (AAA / CAA) and maintain their Three Diamond award. Inspected by the Indiana Bed & Breakfast Association. Recognized by InspectedInns.org.
- FEMA* certified lodging (IN822) for federal/state per diem [* Homeland Security]
- Alloway Suite offers a kitchenette and living room for meetings and extended stays, or simply spacious relaxation with an over-sized Jacuzzi in the bedroom and smaller Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and now a 40" Vizio LED/LCD Smart TV..
- Aberdeen Suite offers a living room with TV & fireplace, king bedroom with TV, oversized bathroom with Jacuzzi and the option to add the Dunnotar Suite as a 2nd adjoining bedroom
- Conference Room for meetings with free WiFi and audio-visual support included: LCD projector, overhead, dry erase; flip charts & easels, note pads, pens.
- Dining Room with our own chefs for that specially prepared menu - breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, receptions, showers, anniversaries, birthday. Create your own menu or select one of ours.
- Seating for up to 64 for a plated meal or 120 for a reception. Outdoor weddings in the new Gazebo and receptions under canopy for up to 250.
- Bill's Supper Clubs scheduled throughout the year offer themed wine tasting dinners or groups can plan their own mystery dinners or luncheons with the Inn's mystery writer and actress.
- 2.7 miles South of US Hwy 30 on IN Route 2 Less than 5 minutes to Valparaiso University & downtown.
- Easy access from I-80, I-90, I-94, I-65 and US Hwy 30
The Inn at Aberdeen - seen in and featured in Midwest Living.
Welcome to the Inn at Aberdeen
guided video tours of the Inn and it's history.
MIDWEST LIVING MAGAZINE - Restaurant Choices
GREAT restaurants in Porter County highlighted in MIDWEST LIVING.
- go to bottom of page & click on Culinary picture to start video OR
- highlight link below, right click & open
to see these Porter County restaurants.
ALSO - go to the THINGS TO DO tab on the Inn's Home Page & select Restaurants drop down arrow for a listing of some great restaurants and their contact infomation.
The Inn and our staff became part of
the Third Rock from the Sun
when actor John Lithgow stayed with us.
Although the Kardashians haven't been to the Inn, Bruce Jenner stayed here.
Yes, that is financial guru Suze Orman
giving financial advice to the son
of one of our guests while she stayed at the Inn. You could meet a federal Supreme Court Justice - you just never know.
The Inn enjoyed the company of Mike Peters, cartoonist most famous for Mother Goose & Grimm. One night during his stay, he drew this cartoon in our guest registry at the front desk. We awakened to the surprise.
Thanks Mike - glad you enjoyed the Inn !!!